Amristar has also recently become a sponsor for the DDD Conference, and has been an active participant for several years. The DDD Conference is a not-for-profit conference run for the Perth software community with some unique characteristics, such as:
- Making ticket prices as low as possible
- Running the event on a Saturday
- Allowing anyone to submit any software industry related topic
- Having a democratically chosen agenda
- Focusing on creating a safe and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome
Many of our developers have benefited individually and professionally from attending the DDD Conference and Amristar has even begun implementing some organisational initiatives as a result.
Find out more about the DDD Conference at https://dddperth.com/.