Terms & Conditions
The following terms apply to your use of the Amristar website, the Mapworks website and related web applications (“the website”). By using the website you acknowledge and agree that:
- Copyright in the content of this website is owned by Amristar. You are permitted to download and print content from the website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this website, or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of Amristar. You are not entitled to use the content of the website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- Content on the website is provided for general information purposes only. Material on the website should not be relied on for any purpose.
- Amristar is providing the content on the website in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the website is at your own risk. While Amristar takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the website, no liability is accepted for them.
- Information transmitted via this website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Amristar makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This website may contain links to other web sites. Amristar accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
- These terms and conditions are subject to and governed by the laws of Western Australia.
Amristar takes your privacy very seriously and will not solicit you or release your details without your consent.